How To Be A God Girl

This page was made to help my fellow young women become real passionate women that God have created them to be. "God Girls" with a rooted establishment of Daddy's daughter-ship and a fiery desire to a real wholehearted submission to the Father. Embracing the character of Mary in John 12 where she lavished her love and adoration to Jesus, knowing how to leave everything behind and start to live for Him. Embracing the First Commandment of Loving God first among anything else and learning to wait on His Will for their lives, like the Church waits for Christ.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hide Your Love Away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81KlcCZvl94&feature=youtube_gdata_player

So many times I sat on the  backseat with sweet couples infront of me. Somehow, the culture tells me to frustrate about their holding hands and the looks in their eyes. Something echoes in my ear saying, "Why are you still single? Why are you still alone?"


It's been nearly two years since I've had my last relationship. Actually, calling it like one is a vague consideration for it was the shortest span of time I've got involved with a guy: 3 Days!

Out of the 7 guys I've been together with, I can tell that I never knew love by then. It's not that I just played or anything, I realized that those were just merely strong infatuations. Nothing more, nothing less.

Some of my friends, especially my family told me that I'm too picky about boys. But to me, it's more than the this and that; 

I knew that there is this THE BEST ONE and I WILL deserve him.

Then One came to the picture, someone that any God girls would ever look for.


I admit that He was One of the main reasons why I dumped all the guys who went on the way, not because they are dumb or anything, but because my heart was already taken over.


He have taught me a lot of things, and of course, emotions. He got me excited whenever I see Him, he got me lost in his eyes and I gave him my true love. But none of all that mattered, except to me. It took me long years to consider that it isn't the right time nor place, or even probably the right One yet.


The only right thing that happened to me in the covered time of falsely believing "This is it!" is when I met JESUS CHRIST! That had been the greatest acquaintance ever in anyone's life!


Then He also taught me to become a better person. He got me to wait on Him until I see Him, He saved me with the love in His eyes, and He gave me truest love.


All more likely the contrary of what I thought real love is. And I can totally agree that "This is really not yet it!". There is more to life ... than boys!


Then, my life became extremely different! From bitter to a better heart, from a lover to a beloved. All of these was shown by the Living God Himself, whose love is incomparable! Much of the stuffs He did in my life are gonna be tackled in my next blog called, "How He 'Overtook My Heart'" which I'll be working on next. This blog is inspired by my self-composed worship song. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmThP1OIMXU&feature=youtube_gdata_player)


So I just wanna encourage my young lovely women here; single, taken, heartbroken, non-moving-on and waiting. Yes, you are YOUNG, not only by age but there are still more time left for you so don't rush in. And yes, you are LOVELY because you are wonderfully made and loved by the King!

Trust me I know that being a girl sometimes is a burden when you like someone but you can't do anything-you can't do the pursuing! It's so hard to wait! 


But trust me too when I say, YOU ARE WORTH-PURSUING, WORTH-LOVING and  WORTH-WAITING FOR as well!

For the meantime, while waiting for our prince charming to man up, let's focus on to what's important in life: our relationship with Christ. Let us understand that there's nothing in our lifetime that would matter than that. "And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? Is anything worth more than your soul?" ~Matthew 16:26


We may be the most beautiful girl in our circle, but that's not important: "Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~Proverbs 31:30 


We may be the wittiest one, but that's not important too: "My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts," says the LORD. "And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine." ~Isaiah 55:8


We may be rich, famous and the heir of all the world has to offer but that's not true success: "Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the law of the LORD, and who meditates on his law day and night. That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither—whatever they do prospers." ~Psalm 1:1-3


We may have the The Best Boyfriend/Husband, but that's not the Truest Love: "Greater love has no one than this, that One (Jesus Christ) lay down His life for his friends." ~John 15:13


Don't trip about having a boyfriend yet because first: we really don't need one! ( I don't know with you, though) Second: we can trust that whoever God wills for us, he would be perfectly perfect for us. And third: we are not alone, the Creator of Love itself is always with us!


Let us focus then in responding in love to Him. That's all He asks for us, to love Him with all our hearts, mind, strength and soul. That may sound so demanding but there's no human endeavor which can surpass the worth of that! The reward is a complete satisfaction, not only here on earth but to afterlife.


So while waiting for this picture-perfect season of our lives, can we be the Right Women for our anticipated Right Men first? Let us let ourselves become more Christlike so we can be the Bride that anybody deserve. Let us hide our love away and save it for the Best! Let us preserve ourselves in purity, hope, righteousness and expectancy of His great Will. For if we do and wait on Him, God will place the perfect persons in our lives. We may have met the right One, yes or no, but let us know that God is perfect in His timing. And let us let Him hold the pen of our life so He can write the best love story we can far off imagine.

No comments: